“Allergic Rhinitis Market”
DelveInsight’s “Allergic Rhinitis Market Insights, Epidemiology, and Market Forecast-2032” report delivers an in-depth understanding of the Allergic Rhinitis, historical and forecasted epidemiology as well as the Allergic Rhinitis market trends in the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and United Kingdom) and Japan.
DelveInsight’s “Allergic Rhinitis Market Insights, Epidemiology, and Market Forecast-2032” Report delivers an in-depth understanding of the Allergic Rhinitis, historical and forecasted epidemiology as well as the Allergic Rhinitis market trends in the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and United Kingdom) and Japan.
The Allergic Rhinitis market report provides current treatment practices, emerging drugs, Allergic Rhinitis market share of the individual therapies, current and forecasted Allergic Rhinitis market Size from 2019 to 2032 segmented by seven major markets. The Report also covers current Allergic Rhinitis treatment practice/algorithm, market drivers, market barriers and unmet medical needs to curate the best of the opportunities and assesses the underlying potential of the Allergic Rhinitis market.
Some of the key facts of the Allergic Rhinitis Market Report:
- As per the DelveInsight estimates, in the 7MM, the total number of prevalent cases of Allergic rhinitis were around 190 Million in 2021 which are expected to grow during the study period, ie, 2019–2032.
- As per the DelveInsight estimates, in the US, the total number of diagnosed cases of Allergic rhinitis were around 30 M in 2021 which are expected to grow during the study period, ie, 2019–2032.
- As per the DelveInsight estimates, in Germany, the total Age group-specific cases of Allergic rhinitis were around 0.69, 2.4, and 19 M in 2021 for age groups
Key Benefits of the Report:
- The report covers the descriptive overview of Allergic Rhinitis, explaining its causes, signs and symptoms, pathophysiology, diagnosis and currently available therapies
- Comprehensive insight has been provided into the Allergic Rhinitis epidemiology and treatment in the 7MM
- Additionally, an all-inclusive account of both the current and emerging therapies for Allergic Rhinitis is provided, along with the assessment of new therapies, which will have an impact on the current treatment landscape
- A detailed review of the Allergic Rhinitis market; historical and forecasted is included in the report, covering drug outreach in the 7MM
- The report provides an edge while developing business strategies, by understanding trends shaping and driving the global Allergic Rhinitis market
Got queries? Click here to know more about the Allergic Rhinitis Market Landscape
Allergic Rhinitis Overview
Allergic rhinitis is a condition that occurs when the body (the immune system) overreacts to something in the environment (triggers). It is caused by allergens, which are usually harmless substances but trigger an allergic reaction in some people. When the symptoms occur in late summer or early fall, some people call it hay fever.
There are two general types of allergic rhinitis, which include seasonal and perennial allergic rhinitis. Seasonal allergies, usually due to cyclic airborne plant pollens, are more common and cause problems to individuals at certain times of the year. Conversely, perennial allergies cause symptoms continuously throughout the year due to constant allergen exposure such as house dust mites, mold spores, cockroaches, cigarette smoke, and pet dander.
Allergic rhinitis can last several weeks, longer than a cold or the flu. It does not cause fever, and the nasal discharge from hay fever is thin, watery, and clear, whereas nasal discharge from a cold or the flu tends to be thicker. Itching (mostly in the eyes, nose, mouth, throat, and skin) is common with allergic rhinitis but not with a cold or the flu. Sneezing occurs more with allergic rhinitis, and patients may even have severe sneeze attacks
Allergens associated with allergic rhinitis include pollens (tree, grass, and weed, including ragweed), molds, and indoor allergens (house dust mites and animal allergens) and have a large geographical variability within and between countries.
Allergic Rhinitis Epidemiological Insights
- As per the DelveInsight estimates, in Spain, the total allergen-specific cases of allergic rhinitis were around 1.45, 1.74, 2.36, 0.29, 0.83, and 0.25 M in 2021 for grass pollen, mites, tree pollen, herbaceous pollen, animal dander, and fungal spores, respectively, which are expected to grow during the study period, ie, 2019–2032.
- As per the DelveInsight estimates, in Japan, the total number of cases treated of allergic rhinitis were 21.34 M in 2021 which are expected to grow during the study period, ie, 2019–2032.
- According to the American College of Allergy Asthma Immunology (ACAAI), data published from the 2014 National Health Interview Survey (NHIS), 8.4% of US children under age 18 suffered from hay fever, 10% from respiratory allergies.
- As per the BSACI guideline for the diagnosis and management of allergic and non-allergic rhinitis, by Scadding et al. (2017), the prevalence of allergic rhinitis in UK was 10.1% and 15.3% in 6–7 and 13–14 year olds respectively, and 26% in UK adults. Peak prevalence evidence occurs in the 3rd and 4th decades with some for remission during adult life. The prevalence in the UK and Western Europe has increased over the past 4–5 decades.
Allergic Rhinitis Epidemiological Segmentation
- Allergic Rhinitis total Diagnosed Cases
- Allergic Rhinitis total age group-specific CasesTotal Allergen-specific Cases of Allergic Rhinitis
- Allergic Rhinitis total treated cases
Allergic Rhinitis Market Outlook
The Allergic Rhinitis market outlook of the report helps to build a detailed comprehension of the historic, current, and forecasted Allergic Rhinitis market trends by analyzing the impact of current Allergic Rhinitis therapies on the market, unmet needs, drivers and barriers, and demand for better technology.
This segment gives a thorough detail of Allergic Rhinitis market trend of each marketed drug and late-stage pipeline therapy by evaluating their impact based on the annual cost of therapy, inclusion and exclusion criteria, mechanism of action, rate, compliance growth need of the market , increasing patient pool, covered patient segment, expected launch year, competition with other therapies, brand value, their impact on the market and view of the key opinion leaders. The calculated Allergic Rhinitis market data are presented with relevant tables and graphs to give a clear view of the market at first sight.
According to DelveInsight, the Allergic Rhinitis market in 7MM is expected to witness a major change in the study period 2019-2032.
Learn more by requesting for sample @ Allergic Rhinitis Market Landscape
Allergic Rhinitis Key Companies
- Torii Pharmaceutical
- Regeneron Pharmaceuticals
- Emergo Pharmaceuticals
- Aobiome Therapeutics
- Taiho Pharmaceuticals
- ALK Abello
- And others
Allergic Rhinitis Therapies
- REGN 1908-1909
- And others
Table of Contents
- Key Insights
- Report Introduction
- Executive Summary of Allergic Rhinitis
- Disease Background and Overview
- Epidemiology and patient population
- The United States
- EU 5
- Allergic Rhinitis Emerging Therapies
- Allergic Rhinitis Market Outlook
- Market Access and Reimbursement of Therapies
- Allergic Rhinitis Report Methodology
- DelveInsight Capabilities
Click here to read more about Allergic Rhinitis market
Company Name: DelveInsight Business Research LLP
Contact Person: Adya Kaul
Email: Send Email
Address:304 S. Jones Blvd #2432
City: Las Vegas
Country: United States